Burnett Field in Dallas County, TX
, was home to the dallas rangers when they joined the american association in 1959. the 10,500-seat stadium was used part-time from 1960 through 1962 by the dallas-fort worth rangers, who also played half their games in fort worth, texas using lagrave... [read more at Wikipedia]
User Submitted Links
Nearby Flickr Photos
Just a moment...
Park Activities (Please vote: Yes this park has this activity, or no it does not.)
Camping & Hiking
Comments About This Park
Got a story, recommended activity, tip, or comment about this park? Please share it!